Wednesday, March 14, 2018 to Thursday, March 15, 2018| 7:45 AM ~ 5:00 PM ET
The H-1B Ready to Work (RTW) Partnership Grants National Convening was held on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 and Thursday, March 15, 2018 in Washington, D.C. Convening materials are now available here.
The H-1B Ready to Work (RTW) Grantee Convening brought together RTW grantees, National and Regional Employment and Training Administration (ETA) staff, experienced technical assistance coaches, and subject matter experts to provide comprehensive high-quality technical assistance.
The materials, presentations, shared learning experiences, and hands-on demonstrations supported the implementation and administration of the H-1B Ready to Work grant program. This years’ convening featured several peer-to-peer working sessions that provided an opportunity for grantees to work together, share ideas, and problem solve in a small group setting.
The sections below link to the PowerPoint slides and handouts used during the 2018 H-1B Ready to Work Convening.
- H-1B Convening Plenary Sessions Materials: This link will bring you to all the resources used during the plenary sessions.
- H-1B Convening Breakout Session Materials: This link will bring you to all the resources used during the breakout sessions.
See Related Content for convening resources below:
- Ready to Work Grantee Convening Final Agenda
- Ready to Work Grantee Convening Featured Speakers Bio
- Ready to Work Grantee Award Ceremony Certificates
- Ready to Work Walk of Fame Posters (Visuals)